Product & Services
- Lifts for Home & Business
- Home Improvement Products
- Independent Living Aids
- Shop by Diagnosis Products
- Professional Products for Healthcare Professionals
Lifts for Home & Business
- Residential Elevators
- Vertical Platform Lifts
- Pool Lifts
- Scooter and Wheelchair Lifts for Automotives
Home Improvement Products
- Bathroom Accessories
- Helpful Daily Living Aids
- Bathroom Safety Products
- Automotive Accessories
Shop by Diagnosis Products
- Orthopedic Recovery
- Surgery Recovery
- Home Healthcare
- Home Safety
- Bathroom Safety
OUTSTANDING knowledge, demonstration, installation and very timely completion. FULL Testimonial Here- John M. Traverse City, M
You can’t believe how impressed we are by the addition to the stairway! …Your help is so appreciated. FULL Testimonial HereAnn L. & Ross R. – Traverse City, MI
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of clients do you work with?
- Business Owners
- Family Members
- Healthcare Professionals – Case Managers, Home Healthcare Companies, Physicians
- Architects, Designers and Builders
- Property Managers
- Government Agencies
- Places of Worship
What is your lead time?
Lead time depends on the Product | Service.
- Most general merchandise is shipped same day* for orders received before 12PM EST. (*Business Days Only)
- Many of our showers and walk-in bathtubs are manufactured on demand. These products typically take 4-10 business days to manufacture. If your need is urgent, please call to determine lead time. We offer 24 Hour QUICK SHIP on some of our walk-in showers. Please call 877.392.2431 for details
- Stairlifts – Installation typically occurs between 5-10 Business Days AFTER we receive your deposit. Please call if you have an urgent installation need. Often we can accommodate rush orders.
- Vertical Platform Lifts – Installation typically occurs between 7-12 Business Days AFTER we receive your deposit. Please call if you have an urgent installation need. Often we can accommodate rush orders.
Do you offer Franchises?
Currently we are not offering franchise opportunities. However, please contact us and we will keep you informed of upcoming franchise opportunities
Company Scope, Mission & Culture
Our Mission to to provide the innovative ideas, professional advice, great products and exceptional service to our customers
EZ Able®. We have a relaxed, yet passionate culture that is focused on serving others. This can be traced back to unconventional President Jody Fisk, who encourages informality and wants staff to have fun at their jobs. Employees are valued. Staff are encouraged to pitch in and help out wherever needed.